Are you looking to be the front-runner in the clean energy business and development? Are you interested in working with renewable energy, energy storage solutions and microgrids? Merus Power offers world-leading clean technology to improve power quality, energy efficiency and Integration of renewable energy to power grid.
In our aim to further increase our international growth, we are looking for a Sales Manager. In your role your responsibilities include building and developing the distributor network in the agreed markets, and the markets can be customized based on your interests and experience. In your role you will travel frequently to support our customers: distributors or OEM-accounts who utilize our solutions to solve power quality issues in demanding applications, industries and renewable energy sector. To succeed in this role, we expect you to be able to work independently as well as in a team, and be results oriented. Fluent written and spoken Finnish and English skills are a must, other languages are a benefit.
What we are looking for:
- MSc in Electrical Engineering OR Power electronics OR Power Engineering
- At least 2-5 years of international sales experience
- Knowledge of electrical power quality principles and applications
- Experience of customer service and ability to clarify technical and commercial needs of distributors and end customers
What we offer you:
- Independent role in our sales team
- Support from our sales and service teams to succeed in your position
- A young and dynamic workplace in a cleantech company
- Opportunity to develop your professional skills with energy storage, power quality and FACTS products portfolio.
If you are interested, send in PDF your application, CV and your expected salary no later than 24.8.2018, marked “Sales Manager- application 2018” to our Sales Director Aki Leinonen at: aki.leinonen [at] meruspower.fi. Please note we will start the interview process immediately.
For more information on the position, please contact Aki Leinonen through email, or via phone +358 40 573 1250.
We welcome you to Merus Power – Winning Business with Power Quality!