Are you looking to be the front-runner in the clean energy business and development? Are you interested in working with renewable energy, energy storage solutions and smart grids? Merus Power offers world-leading clean technology to improve power quality, energy efficiency and integration of renewable energy to power grid.
We are looking for a new talent to join our software team to develop our digital services. In your position you will contribute to the development of world-class power quality system interfaces and remote monitoring. Based on your interest, the work may cover all areas of IoT implementation from developing the communication between our smart devices and cloud, data analysis and processing in the cloud, to data visualization and microservices.
What we are looking for:
- You are a recent graduate or finalizing your studies
- Passionate about coding and continuous learning.
- Experience of object-oriented programming
- Knowledge of some programming language, i.e. C#, Java, Python, C++, etc.
- Understanding of databases and cloud services
- Ability to understand large entities
What we offer you:
- Independent role with the possibility to create software on your own terms
- Influence the technology selections
- Possibilities for short business trips in Finland and abroad
- Comfortable and relaxed working atmosphere
- The opportunity to develop your professional skills in a Finnish Cleantech company
- Opportunity to work with world class reactive power compensation, harmonic filtering and energy storage products
If you are interested, send in PDF your application, CV and your expected salary no later than 28.2.2018, to HR coordinator Heidi Heinonen at: firstname.lastname [at] meruspower.fi. Please note we will start the interview process immediately.
For more information of this position, please contact Markus Ovaskainen +358-207-354-333 during 13.2. 9:00-11:00, 15.2. 12:00-15:00 and 21.2. 12:00-15:00.
Welcome to Merus Power – Winning Business with Power Quality!